Contraception is a preventative measure to avoid pregnancy or to reduce symptoms of your menstrual cycle.
We offer a wide range of contraception.
- Condoms (Male and Female) up to the age of 25
- Progesterone only pill (POP)
- Combined pill (COCP)
- Contraceptive Implant (Implanon)
- Contraceptive Injection (DEPO)
- Contraceptive patch
- Intrauterine device (IUD)
- Intrauterine system (IUS)
- Vaginal Ring
Call and book an appointment to speak to a GP about starting contraception. Or if you are already on contraception that has been prescribed by us and need a checkup, then please call to book an appointment with a nurse.
PN: We do not give the POP or COCP on prescription if you have not had a pill check.